Flight Sim Development Group, also known as FSDG, today released Rhodes scenery for Prepar3D. The scenery includes the whole island of Rhodes in Greece.
It features two airports, Diagoras International Airport and Maritsa Airport, a military airfield which these days is often used for motorsports events.
The scenery can be purchased 29,75€ in FSDG store.
- Complete coverage of the whole island with high resolution aerial imagery, custom mesh and autogen
- Additional landmarks like hotels, historic sites, solar parks, olive plantations, wind generators, greenhouses and lots more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism (P3Dv4)
- New 2019 apron layout with pushback gates
- Improved airport lighting technique with realistic running rabbits
- Animated ground traffic
- Optional content controllable through the Scenery Configurator
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global, Realworld Greece and the ftx series
- Manual included