FSDreamTeam today announced, via their forums, the release of the long-awaited Chicago O’Hare V2 scenery for Prepar3D v4. The newly released version features accurate airport layout from 2019, full PBR textures, highly detailed SODE jetways, animated passengers inside the terminal and few more very interesting features, which can be seen below.
Since version one was released in 2011, it has a very outdated layout and is not using current technologies.
Following part of the article is a guide on how to activate the discount. This whole part was copied from FSDT forums (here).
Owners of the O’Hare 2011 version can obtain a discount on this product. To activate the discount, do as follows:
- Activate your existing Serial Number for the 2011 version in the Addon Manager.
- Purchase it by pressing the “Buy on Web” button from the Addon Manager menu.
- If you buy from the link on the web page, the Discount won’t work, it MUST be done from the Addon Manager.
IMPORTANT: It’s NOT required to reinstall your original O’Hare 2011. Just Activate its Serial Number, so your previous ownership can be verified to activate the Discount Coupon.
- The updated airport layout from 2019.
- A true fully native scenery, designed from the ground up for Prepar3D v4
- Fully designed for PBR, with Advanced Materials and Shaders.
- Complete Dynamic Lighting, optimized for speed.
- Entirely made using the P3D4 SDK.
- Highly detailed SODE Jetways.
- Working information panels on gates.
- Highly detailed Terminal C interior in Avatar mode.
- Animated passengers inside the terminal, visible from the cockpit.
- Animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.