If you say to someone: Name any sim addon developer. The answer will probably be Aerosoft. Almost everyone who has something to do with simulators knows about Aerosoft. We got a chance to have a look on this Oslo Gardermoen scenery for X-Plane 11. We would like to say thank you to Aerosoft for making this possible.
Oslo is the capital city of Norway and it also is the biggest city in this country. Gardermoen airport is 35 km from the city. ENGM has two parallel runways and more than 100 international destinations make Oslo airport the busiest airport in Norway.
Oslo Airport for X-Plane 11 is a highly realistic replica of the airport in real life. Many amazing details are included as well. For example ads on the terminal building or realistic taxiway marking. Very impressive is the night lighting and effects.
This scenery also supports X-Planes „runways follow terrain“ features which may increase your enjoyment of your flights from and to Oslo on X-Plane 11! Animated Jetways and Marshallers are included as well. They work together with the Autogate plugin. You can download Autogate plugin from the X-Plane forums. Airport Oslo XP is now in version 1.00.
- Realistic recreation of Oslo airport Gardermoen
- Highly detailed Terminal models and photo real textures
- High resolution runway and taxiway textures
- Highly realistic night time effects
- Interior models included for Terminal buildings
- Supports X-Planes „runways follow terrain“ features
- Custom Jetway animations (Autogate plug-in required)
- Custom Aircraft marshaller (Autogate plug-in required)
- Visual Guidance Docking Systems (Autogate plug-in required)
- Replaces X-Plane 11 ground equipment models with custom local models (X-Plane 11 and Windows only)
- Highly detailed clutter objects
- Custom Wig Wag models
- Custom animated windsock model
- Seasonal Textures included (seasons plug-in required)
Many cool features and price of €25.37 make this airport the best Oslo scenery for X-Plane 11 by far. Seasonal Textures, Interior models included for Terminal buildings and everything mentioned before are definitely worth it. The scenery is FPS friendly as well.
The scenery is slightly outdated, but nothing serious.
You can purchase Airport Oslo XP from the official Aerosoft website.