29Palms Scenery Design has today in cooperation with Captain7 and Stairport Sceneries released Nuremberg (EDDN) for X-Plane 11. The scenery features full PBR materials, SAM integration, highly detailes buildings with internal modelling of the terminal or realistic layout based on most recent geodata, for example.
The scenery was developed for around 2.5 years and is based on more than 1,000 photos.
The scenery addon has been implemented using state-of-the-art XPlane conversion techniques which, despite the high model and texture complexity, enable a smooth framerate on current simulator PC hardware.
The scenery can be purchased via the Aerosoft website for €25.37.
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent geodata
- 55 km² satellite imagery coverage with resolution up to 20cm/px including all seasons
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
- PBR ground and marking textures
- Athmospheric HDR night lighting
- Animated Jetways (SAM2 Plugin required)
- Custom seasonal textures (SAM2 Plugin required)
- Snow and rain effects
- Animated FAI gate (SAM2 Plugin required)
- Custom Runway lights automatically switched on in low visibility
- Detailed airport lighting including REILs, Running Rabbits and HDR Lighting
- Custom vehicle animations on the apron
- Animated tower radar (SAM2 Plugin required)
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
- XPlane conform export of all scenery elements using the latest techniques