Aerosoft has recently expanded their Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery collection with the release of Chania Airport (LGSA) located in western Crete.
The scenery features a realistic depiction of Chania Airport with a realistic layout, as well as detailed ground polygons, detailed 3D objects with PBR textures, improved vegetation, airport landmarks, animated objects, and more.
The scenery is available on Aerosoft’s website for approximately €16.76 here.
Chania airport is located in Greece on the island of Crete, and was opened in 1954 and has ever since served Chania with mostly seasonal flights connecting the city with the rest of Europe. It is a gateway for tourists to western Crete. The airport saw more than two million passengers last year.
- Realistic depiction of the airport layout and objects
- Highly detailed custom ground polygons including all the last additions of the apron layout (walkways in front of the terminal)
- Highly detailed custom 3D objects with full PBR textures covering the entire airport area
- Improvement of the vegetation (density and tree form) inside the airport and at the surrounding area
- Main landmarks addition at airport’s surrounding area
- Custom animated flags at the terminal
- Custom animated vehicles at the apron area
- Custom animated windsock
- Fully customized dynamic lights
- Sloped runway