Today, Aerosoft took to their forums by announcing the release of their new Zagreb Airport (LDZA) rendition for the popular flight simulation platform, X-Plane 11. The scenery was developed in cooperation with Stairport Sceneries.
You can fly to Croatia’s capital all while visiting Zagreb Airport, named after Croatia’s first president, Franjo Tuđman. Zagreb Airport is an international airport serving Zagreb, Croatia. In 2019 alone, the airport handled 3.45 million passengers, making it the busiest and largest airport in Croatia. Zagreb International Airport also serves as three airlines’ hubs; Croatia Airlines, Ryanair, and Trade Air.
The airport by Aerosoft includes many noticeable features, such as many airport buildings & facilities; detailed terminals; a complete military area; seasonal variations; animated windsocks, lights, traffic, jetways; and so much more.
You can view the complete changelog at the bottom of this article.
You can purchase Zagreb Airport by Aerosoft for X-Plane 11 for €18.25 on Aerosoft’s store.
- “Franjo Tuđman Airport” (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs, complete military area with hangars and buildings as well as TV tower “Sljeme” and old ruins of “Medvedgrad” are included
- Custom orthophoto covers airport and surroundings
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout
- Custom taxiway signage
- Custom HDR lighting
- Complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground
- Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Custom static aircraft and vehicles
- Customized road networks and autogen
- Including patch for optimized X-Europe integration
- Full SAM compatibility
- Custom animated jetways (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom VDGS system
- Animated radars
- Custom Airport & Vehicles textures
- All seasons implemented
- Custom FollowMe vehicle