Aerosoft has recently updated their rendition of Zurich Airport (LSZH) for X-Plane 11 to v2.0.6; from v2. The new version features added taxiways and ramps, added new buildings, including “The Circle”, updated vegetation, or added seasonal textures using SAM plugin, for example. The complete changelog can be found below.
Zurich Airport (LSZH) is an international airport serving the city of Zurich in Switzerland. The airport serves as the main hub for Swiss International Air Lines and is annually used by over 30 million passengers with routes to Asia, Europe, or North America, for example.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the FSNews Store for €21.80. In order to install the newest version, download the new files from Your Account page, and replace the old ones.
- Updated GroundTraffic Plugin to v1.52
- Added Taxiway B7 and L7
- Added Ramp G and Ramp W
- Fixed stop bars facing the wrong direction at E8 and R8
- Updated ortho photo
- Adjusted taxiway E to match current layout
- Added new building site next to the fire department
- Added building site for terminal extension / new backage sytem (old swiss buildings removed)
- Added ‘The Circle’ (opening planned in 2021)
- Added ‘Heli Grill’
- Added new jetway model to be compatible with all parking positions
- Updated vegetation
- Added seasonal textures (SAM Plugin required)
- Added SPZH and ZUKI heli ports according to documentation