Developer Star Atlas released a new update for their payware scenery Beijing Daxing Intl Airport ( ICAO ZBAD). This update has very interesting features, which fundamentally improve this airport.
This update added draped shadows to vehicles and overall provided several selectable patches for the replacement to ensure the scenery’s adaptability and generation logic of the vegetation changed to “row” instead of “area”. These improvements, you can see in the pictures.
Beijing Daxing International Airport is the second international airport in Beijing. The airport opened on 25. September 2019. And the capacity of this airport is 72 million passengers.
Version 1.2. Changelog:
- Provided several selectable patches for the replacement to ensure the scenery’s adaptability
- Added draped shadows to several vehicles
- Generation logic of the vegetation changed to “Row” instead of “Area” Extended the area of the vegetation coverage significantly
- Slightly compressed the Normal Texture for terminal buildings and other assets…
- Made a rough terminal for T2 construction site (since we have no idea about its appearance)