Today, Boundless Simulations have released London Southend Airport (EGMC), for X-Plane 11. The London Southend Airport rendition has been published on the iniBuilds website where users can now purchase the scenery.
London Southend Airport is an international airport located in Essex, England. In 2008, the airport added a beautiful new terminal, new air traffic control tower, and extended its runway. The airport has been named best airport in Britain for three consecutive years and also has been named best London airport for six consecutive years. The airport has a 6,089ft runway, helping the airport reach a total of two million passengers in 2020.
The rendition of the airport features custom 4k PBR textures, accurate night lighting, custom 3D vegetation, AutoGate, custom airport ground traffic, and so much more. View the full feature-log below.
Boundless Simulations’ rendition of London Southend Airport can be purchased on the iniBuilds website for $24.95 USD.
- Full and accurate airport layout
- Scenery covers nearby areas (housing to the south and nearby golf course)
- Custom 4K PBR ground textures
- Custom 4K HD building textures
- HD PBR static aircraft (GA and Airline)
- Accurate, custom night lighting
- New 3D trees
- Incredible 5cm resolution, up to date ortho imagery
- Custom airport ground traffic
- Custom road traffic
- 3D grass, bushes/vegetation
- Animated AutoGate marshallers at select gates
- XL426 Vulcan modelled
- Nearby retail park included
- Animated custom trains at station
- Static 3D people in select locations
- Nearby hotels and businesses fully modelled
- Fully compatible with Traffic Global and Orbx TrueEarth GB