NOTE: The featured image is not from Canada4XPlane Vancouver since there were not any images shared.
Canada4XPlane, a developer known for their sceneries like Edmonton or recently released Quebec City airport, has announced that they are right now working on their rendition of Vancouver Airport CYVR.
The developer shared this information through the X-Plane.org forum. In the article, there are some of the upcoming features like HD Ground textures or ortho imagery of the surrounding area. The full list of features will be down into the article. The release date of this scenery should be around June or July of 2020. Unfortunately, there are no previews shared in the post made by the developer.
- 100+ Custom buildings
- 100+ Custom Objects
- HD ground textures
- HD Orthophoto imagery
- HD taxilines and ground details
- 3D volumetric grass
- Extremely accurate models and buildings
- Ground ambient occlusion
- Extremely detailed parking lots
- Dynamic lighting
- Optional winter textures
- Custom autogate + sound (SAM)
- WT3 Compatibility (Freeware Add-on)
- Optional static aircraft package (Freeware Add-on)