Carenado has today released an update for the recently released C90 GTX King Air for X-Plane 11. The new version, version 1.1, features, for example, improved textures, fixed crossfeed logic, added wiper effect on rain or fixed missing sounds for switches. As usual, the complete changelog can be found below.
If you want to update the aircraft, please make sure to uninstall the previous version before installing this one.
- Improved annunciator logic.
- Implemented wiper effect on rain.
- Improved textures.-Improved ground handling.
- Fixed DEL key function in 3D CDU.
- Fixed range knob for ProLine21 operation for both PFD and MFD.
- Fixed TXPDR logic and added missing modes.
- Fixed missing sounds for switches
- Fixed Master Caution and Master Warning missing when “windows reflection” option is selected.
- Fixed issues regarding ILS approaches.
- Fixed fuel crossfeed logic.
- Fixed Voltmeter bus selector needle indications.
- Added “push” logic on 3D knob to execute change of HSI format.
- Added CVR, HYD SENSOR, and other tests.
- Minor bug fixed.