Carenado has today released an update for their C90 GTX King Air rendition for X-Plane 11. The update was announced via their Facebook page, and feature, fixed PFD and MFD texture, improved rain effects or other reported bugs fixed, for example. As usual, the complete changelog can be seen below.
To update the aircraft, you need to re-download the aircraft from the store you have purchased it in. Please make sure you have uninstalled the previous version before installing the v1.2.
If you want to purchase the aircraft, you can do so via the Carenado store for $37.95.
- Fixed letter “O” mapping on the 3D FMS.
- Fixed PFD and MFD textures.
- Fixed tail light position.
- Improved rain effects.
- Fixed Emergency Frequency button logic.
- Fixed cockpit engine start continuous loop and loud wind sound in external view.
- Cold and Dark state adjusted for switch positioning.
- DC% load gauges now working when loading aircraft from cold and dark.
- other reported bugs fixes