Philippines based independent developer, CloudSurf Asia Simulations, have taken to Facebook to announce the release of Singapore Changi International Airport (WSSS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This handcrafted airport has been modelled using full PBR textures for all airport objects, and features terminals, 1,2,3 and 4, as well as Cargo and Maintenance areas, all highly detailed with crisp textures. Also included are custom jetways and taxiways (with signs and markings), animated Skytrain, radars, custom detailed ground textures, and static aircraft.
Currently the modelling only includes the exterior but the developers hope to include interior modelling in future updates, all of which will be free. CloudSurf Asia Simulations also recommend this addon is used in conjunction with Singapore Downtown Scenery.
Singapore Changi Airport is one of the largest airport hubs in Asia, and has been rated the World’s Best Airport for seven consecutive years, since 2013. It serves both passenger and cargo operations, and is located 20km from Singapore’s Downtown core.
- Massive custom built, handcrafted Changi Airport built for MSFS
- Full PBR on all airport objects
- Detailed and crisp textures on all terminals
- Fully modeled terminal 1, 2, 3, 4, Cargo area and Maintenance Areas
- Full HDR stunning night lighting across the airport
- Custom static aircraft and strategically placed for best online flying experience like VATSIM
- Bridge Taxiway, Animated Skytrain and Radars
- Stunning Jewel exterior with minimal interior
- Custom Taxiway signs and markings
- Custom detailed ground textures
- LOD Optimized for best performance
- VATSIM ready, all airport data up-to-date
- Custom and animated jetways specifically made for Changi Airport
- FREE future updates!!