Drzewiecki Design, a developer responsible for a wide range of sceneries for all three major platforms, has released their rendition of Chicago Midway (KMDW) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The developer announced the release through their Facebook page and the scenery is now available through Drzewiecki Design’s partner stores for approximately €21.60. This price varies from one store to another.
Chicago Midway is the second largest international airport near the city of Chicago. The main operator at this airport is Southwest, offering a wide range of flights throughout the entire United States. Some of those are Atlanta, Austin, Denver or Rapids. There are many more destinations, however.
The scenery offers a wide range of features. There are custom objects, including a variety of static Southwest 737 aircraft, as well as a 3D interior. Furthermore, the scenery includes an FPS-friendly design and it is compatible with Chicago Landmarks MSFS.
- A high quality model of KMDW Chicago Midway, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, most hangars and the control tower, static aircraft, custom animations, custom animated jetways
- Fully compatible with Chicago Landmarks MSFS by Drzewiecki Design
If you are interested in learning more about Drzewiecki Design, you can check out our other articles here.