Drzewiecki Design, a polish developer who stays behind many sceneries, like Moscow Sheremetyevo, Warsaw Chopin airport or Gdansk Airport, has converted their Krakow airport and city rendition to be compatible with X-Plane 11 simulator.
Considering the post made on Drzewiecki Design website, the scenery should have a full rendition of both airports located in Krakow; Krakow John Paul II and Polish Aviation Museum Airport. (EPKC). The other features of this scenery are animated VDGS jetways, marshallers using SAM plugin, custom animations or photoreal Krakow scenery. Also, this scenery is FPS friendly. You can see more features down in the article.
- High quality model of EPKK Kraków airport in Kraków, Poland, featuring the most up-to-date version possible.
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control tower and some hangars
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin), custom animations, advanced dynamic lighting, static aircraft and people, detailed runway vertical profile (slopes)
- EPKC airport including the whole area of Polish Aviation Museum
- Photoreal Kraków city with landmarks and autogen
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used
You can get this scenery via DD’s website here. There is also a free demo available of the scenery. Which can also be gotten on the website.