FlightBeam Studios has announced that they released their rendition of Denver International Airport (KDEN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator today. The developer shared its price tag, features and more.
The developer shared the information via their Facebook Page. The price tag is set at 15 US dollars and the scenery features PBR materials and shaders, custom terraforming to represent KDEN’s hills, dips and bumps, high definition sloped runways, fully optimized and performance-friendly dynamic lighting and much more.
- All new! Our debut product into the new Microsoft Flight Simulator platform
- Features the new Contrail installation system.
- All materials handcrafted into latest PBR shaders
- Custom terraforming to represent KDEN’s hills, dips and bumps
- High definition sloped runways which include bumps as well as slopes
- An immense amount of new clutter around gates, more than twice as much as P3D/FSX
- Features MSFS’s leading-edge, lush grass system
- Fully optimized and performance-friendly dynamic night lighting
- Includes animated tarmac workers which interact with your aircraft at the gate
- Based on an on-site, real-world survey of the airport
The scenery can be purchased through FlightBeam Studios website, or directly through the marketplace in the simulator.