FranceVFR has released their Clermont-Ferrand (LFLC) scenery for X-Plane 11 today. It is the latest product in their Regional Airports for X-Plane series. The product was released for Prepar3D v4 and v5 earlier this month. It is compatible with SAM v2.
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, as its official name goes, serves the city of Clermont-Ferrand in central France. The airport isn’t particularly big, serving only 400 thousand people in 2019. That makes it France’s 29th airport. Just like many other small French airports, you can find flights here to several other French destinations like Paris, Nice, and several airports on the island of Corsica. Many of these are seasonal.
The scenery is available from the FranceVFR website for €19.90. There is no special discount price for owners of the P3D version.
Feature list (translated from French)
- Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport modelled extremely detailed with its environment.
- High-definition, photo-realistic terrain textures with night textures.
- Specific autogen for the entire area.
- AI traffic all around the apron.
- Numerous custom 3D objects.
- Works independent and in addition to the Auvergne VFR scenery (red. Auvergne is the French region in which the airport is located).
- SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP charts.