FSimStudios has yesterday released the first rendition in the Premium series product line. It is a Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (CYHZ) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The developer announced the release through their social media.
They shared the initial information about the release back in February, in which the developer detailed what this Premium product line is all going to be about. In that post, they said that this product line is going to feature ultra-detailed sceneries. These are going to be far superior in quality and features, compared to their other airports.
This scenery is now available through the FSimStudios website for approximately €13.58. It features a wide range of attributes, such as over 20 hand-made downtown buildings in Toronto city, or detailed modelling across the whole rendition. Moreover, the airport has an up-to-date 2022 layout, as well as two more helipads located throughout the rendition.
- First “FSimStudios Premium” Product – Extreme accuracy and details, optimized for great performance, continuous improvements.
- Extremely accurate representation of Toronto Billy Bishop Airport, as of 2022.
- Accurately modelled interiors on many buildings, including the Control Tower, Terminal, Fire Station, FBO, etc.
- Animated Ferry, crossing the Western Channel
- Two helipads included: CNW8 Toronto Hospital For Sick Children and CTM4 Toronto St. Michael’s Hospital
- CPZ9 Toronto City Water Aerodrome
- Accurate modelling of the misaligned localizers, steep glideslopes, and obstacles on approach.
- Over 20 hand-made buildings in Downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower and Rogers Centre – and more to be added in future updates
- Static porter Q400s (can be deactivated through the configurator tool)
- COMING SOON: “Fictional Jet Concept” featuring the proposed runway extensions, coming up in a future update.
- IMPORTANT: ASOBO’s CYTZ must be deactivated for the product to work properly.
Lastly, If you’d like to learn more about the work of FSimStudios, you can read our other article here.