HotStart has today issued an update for their rendition of TBM-900 for X-Plane 11. The main improvement is an FPS boost by avoiding an inefficient flight plan query every frame. The update also features some bug fixes, for example, the simulator should no longer crash when using Vulkan on Windows with Nvidia GPU, updated magnetic model to latest coefficients (2020-2025) or reworked aileron trim model. As usual, the complete changelog can be seen below. The update can be downloaded via Your Account page at X-Aviation.
If you want to purchase the HotStart TBM 900, you can only do so via the X-Aviation website for $64.95.
Improvements / New Features:
- Got a modest framerate boost by avoiding an inefficient flight plan query every frame.
- Fixed a crash when using Vulkan on Windows with an Nvidia GPU
- Updated magnetic model to latest coefficients for the years 2020-2025.
- Updated RealSimGear config file we ship to the latest one and renamed it so it no longer overwrites an existing config file if you had it customized.
- Reduced AP panel knob sensitivity when spun in VR.
- Stiffened up pitch response to desensitize the pitch axis more on approach & in cruise.
- Reworked aileron trim model to be more linear with airspeed.
- Negative-G induced engine flameout was happening way too quickly.
- Limited the amount of pooled up fuel to prevent huge temp spikes during