JarDesign has yesterday updated their rendition of Airbus A320 NEO for X-Plane 11 to version 3.6RC1 – Release Candidate 1. Not only does the new version feature Vulcan and Metal support, but also completely reworked Fly-By-Wire system together with improved Ground Handling implementation.
The aircraft also now uses SASL3 rather than SASL2. This will improve the performance of the aircraft. As mentioned earlier in the post, the new version of the aircraft features better GHD implementation. The GHD plugin will no longer require a license key in order to work with the aircraft.
In order to update the aircraft, you need to download its files here (direct download from JarDesign website) and put them to the X-Plane 11 folder. Make sure to delete previous versions of the aircraft before installing this one.
If you want to purchase the aircraft, you can do so via the X-Plane.org Store for $59.95.
- X-Plane 11.50 compatible
- X-Plane 11.41 compatible
- Vulcan/Metal/OpenGL support
- Fly-By-Wire system fully reworked (based on Visual Avionics)
- Migrate SASL2 to SASL3 base plugin to improve performance
- TCA Airbus Quadrant “plug-n-play” support
- GHD plugin will work with JD320 for free, no payware serial key will need (updated GHD plugin with this feature coming soon)
- sidescreen widget is gone, please use MCDU MENU to operate all
- voice checklists gone, please use JARDesign CoPilot plugin if need