X-Plane addon developer JARDesign has recently come out with an update to their relatively new A340-500 addon for X-Plane 11. The update is somewhat large as it includes the anticipated taxi camera and cockpit door camera.
As well as the taxi and cockpit door camera, the update includes a host of fixes and additions. The fixes include the XEnviro issue, meaning the aircraft is now compatible with XEnviro, left FCU baro issue fix, as well as some other minor fixes and additions (full changelog at the end of the article)
JARDesign also plans to bring the XEnviro fix to their A320 and A330 addons.
The update can be downloaded for existing A340 users by visiting their forum here.
The A340-500 addon for X-Plane 11 can be purchased on the X-Plane.org store for approximately €50.70 here (addon currently on sale at time of article release)
- taxi & ckpt entry camera add
- xEnviro issue fixed (please check)
- RAT hydraulic supply fixed
- Tablet show/hide option add
- F and S indication fixed on EWD
- editable version.txt file (custom callsign)
- minor bugs fixed
- left FCU baro issue fixed