It’s a while now since JustSim announced the Chania Airport (LGSA) for both Prepar3D and X-Plane 11. Prepar3D version has been released in the first half of August, and since then we did not get any updates about the X-Plane 11 version, and today, after over a month of waiting, JustSim released the Chania Airport (LGSA) for X-Plane 11.
Chania Airport is an international airport located on a Greek island of Crete. With over 5 million passengers, Chania Airport is the fifth biggest airport in Greece (by passengers).
JustSim announced this update via their Facebook page, and since they shared a lot of screenshots, I picked just a few and put them above, more screenshots are available here (SimMarket).
The price tag of this scenery is 18,15 EUR including tax and can be purchased here.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance