Recently released rendition of Gazipaşa Airport for X-Plane 11 by JustSim hasn’t been out for too long without a P3D sibling. Andrei Bakanov, the CEO of JustSim, has today announced via the JustSim Facebook page an imminent release of the P3D version of Gazipaşa Airport.
Gazipaşa Airport (LTFG) is a small international airport with mostly domestic routes located about 170km east of Antalya, Turkey. In 2018, over 1.2 million passengers have used the airport. The airport serves, for example, Turkish Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Pegasus Airlines or Corendon Airlines, for example.
The scenery features, for example, compatibility with FTX Global Base, Global Vector and openLC Europe, shading effects on the terminal, PBR materials, high-resolution building texture or dynamic lighting of the apron. As usual, the complete feature list can be seen below.
The scenery can be purchased via the SimMarket for €16.21 incl. 21% VAT. This is the same price as the X-Plane 11 version has.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format