JustSim has earlier today announced a new project for both XP11 and Prepar3D – Gazipaşa Airport rendition. We made an article about that which you can read here. We originally thought that the scenery will be released in a few days, not the same day as the announcement was made, so we were a bit surprised when this announcement was made via the JustSim Facebook page.
The scenery feature, for example, a high-resolution building textures together with high-resolution ground textures, realistic glass reflections or detailed airport objects and vehicles. As usual, complete feature list can be seen below.
The X-Plane 11 version can now be purchased via the SimMarket for €16.21 incl. 21% VAT.
Gazipaşa Airport (LTFG) is a small international airport with mostly domestic routes located about 170km east of Antalya, Turkey. In 2018, over 1.2 million passengers have used the airport. The airport serves, for example, Turkish Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Pegasus Airlines or Corendon Airlines, for example.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Handplaced autogen, greenhouses and trees
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Custom patch for Ortho4XP for real runway curvature