LatinVFR has today released their rendition of Fort Lauderdale (KFLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The information about the release has been shared through their Facebook page, with a piece of information about the rendition.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is an international airport located in Florida. It has two 9000ft long runways, and is served mainly by American Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, or Alaska Airlines. The aiport has destinations across the entire American continent, for example St. Marteen, Bogota, New York, Los Angeles or even Punta Cana.
The LatinVFR rendition offers a variety of modern features, that we can find in many of their sceneries. There are PBR materials, sloped runways or customized and enhanced jetways. There are also custom surrounding buildings, providing us with the most accurate feel of the scenery in the simulator.
The scenery itself can be bought through the LatinVFR store for $17.99. There’s also a discount available for all current customers of the Prepar3D version of the scenery. Which can be applied with a discount code, that can be found on their Facebook page.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Usage of parallax materials on buildings.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Runway 10R/28L sloped as with real life, and taxiways and aprons around it.
- Customized city buildings and landmarks, including the Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.