Omaar Masroor is now working on scenery for Dubai international airport. He also made some sceneries, which have been released via Aerosoft, for example Aerosoft DFW or Geneva.
This scenery was announced on X-Plane.org forums. He also provided some of the previews for the upcoming scenery, which you can see down below.
- PBR materials.
- 30 cm/pixel orthoimagery.
- Animated passenger boarding bridges with aircraft door assignments.
- Animated Safedock T1 A-VDGS displays with RIDS.
- Animated ground service vehicles.
- Static aircraft displayed using X-Plane’s ‘Draw parked aircraft’ checkbox.
- Compatibility with all major AI traffic plugins.
- Compatibility with Ortho4XP.