Orbx, right after announcing TrueEarth US Florida, announced the Key West Airport (KEYW) for X-Plane 11. The scenery will blend seamlessly with TrueEarth US Florida and will feature fully PBR models and surrounding buildings + landmarks for example, we’ve put the feature list below the screenshots.
There is not much we know about the scenery. It is about to be released with TrueEarth Florida and will be available in a bundle with TrueEarth Florida with a discount.
- Ultra-high-resolution satellite imagery surrounding the airport
- Plenty of detailed 3D models from terminal buildings to road signage
- Includes surrounding buildings such as hotels and major landmarks
- Fully PBR compliant for the most realistic looking models
- Visually breathtaking approach along the coast
- Several static aircraft bringing the airport to life
- Seamlessly blends into the upcoming TrueEarth US Florida