Announced earlier this month, Orbx has released Caernarfon Airport scenery for X-Plane 11. The scenery was created by Tony Wroblewski who is also known for TrueEarth, EGCB, L52 or ENHA sceneries.
Located in an idyllic rural location on the coast, EGCK is a popular general aviation airport and search & rescue base located just 7.4km southwest from the town of Caernarfon with its historic castle and town centre.
The scenery features 2xm/px hand-painted ground textures, PBR materials, detailed 3D fencing or accurately modelled buildings together with surrounding POIs, for example. As usual, the complete feature list can be seen down below.
The scenery can be purchased via the Orbx store for approx. €16,53.
- Ultra high definition 2cm/px bespoke hand-painted ground textures for the immediate airport area
- High definition, hand-crafted 30cm/px imagery for the surrounding area
- Custom and unique built ground vehicles and aircraft
- Accurately and superbly modelled buildings
- Detailed 3D fencing, signage and equipment
- High definition hand-crafted PBR materials for the airport buildings
- Historic RAF Llandwrog buildings
- Surrounding POIs such as Morfa Holiday Park, Fort Belan and farmland buildings
- Optimized for best performance and blended seamlessly with Orbx GB TrueEarth Central
- Animated and functional signal square, anemometer and windsock.