Orbx, a well-known flight sim addon developer in the industry, has today via the Orbx forums announced the imminent release of the Bar Harbor scenery for X-plane 11.
Perfect for those looking to embark on some scenic east-coast flying in the USA, Bar Harbor packs in a huge amount value for this remarkable part of the country.
The scenery was originally developed by Alex Goff for FSX/P3D in 2016, then ported to X-Plane 11 by Mac Ottlinger and still retains the features as depicted then.
Any recent changes to the airport have not been incorporated into this conversion.
The scenery features, for example, 30cm airport photoreal terrain, advanced rendering, and lighting or high definition static aircraft. As usual, the complete feature list can be seen below.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the Orbx website for approx. $17.80 or exactly $29.95 AUD.
- 30cm airport photoreal terrain
- 500 sq km of surrounding photoreal
- Custom modeled high def airport
- On-site photos taken by Orbx staff
- High def unique static aircraft
- Advanced rendering and lighting
- Ambient occlusion techniques