Orbx, probably the biggest scenery developer for wide range of flight simulators, today announced Swanson Airport (2W3) coming soon to X-Plane 11 by Laminar Research.
Swanson Airport is next airport from Orbx, which is located in the TrueEarth US Washington area, and of course compatible with it.
- 60cm and 15cm per pixel
- Airport and houses modeled
modelled groundpolyincl. runway and aprons
- Photoreal coverage incl. Lake
- Custom modeled static aircraft
- Based on actual on-site photos
Entiretown of Eatonville is modeled
- Seamless integration with TrueEarth US Washington
More informations are available on Orbx forums on which was the announcement made.