ORBX announced, in cooperation with Turbulent Design, TerraFlora for X-Plane 11 just a few days ago, and today, it got released.
Terraflora provides us with an absolute immersion on the ground, even if we don’t have any default ground textures replacement. It covers the entire world with whole new custom vegetation textures, so it enhances the immersion of flying.
This add-on features HD quality vegetation textures, which replaces autogen in the entire world, realistic representation of a large variety of tree types and it’s coloured to match the default ground textures. TerraFlora XP is included in ORBX TrueEarth and airports, too.
- HD Quality trees, replacing entire vegetation autogen
- Realistic representation of large variety of tree types
- Correct regional placement
- Coloured to match the default ground textures
- Blending with TerraFlora textures included in ORBX TrueEarth and airports.
You can buy this add-on via ORBX Central or via their website for AUD24.95 (approx. $17.02, €15.36, £13.27).