ORBX, known developer responsible for many TrueEarth sceneries like Great Britain, Florida or Oregon, has shared some previews of their upcoming rendition of TrueEarth Southern California.
If you don’t know what TrueEarth is, it is a scenery package which adds real photo imagery to the simulator. Please note that this is not Ortho4XP and this is hand-corrected orthophoto with custom autogen and objects. This scenery package of Southern California will provide us with detailed renditions of some of the bigger cities located in the area, like Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara or Bakersfield. The scenery covers up to 250 000sq km of crisp and colourful corrected imagery, over 100 000 hand-placed PBR objects, millions of accurately placed buildings and many more features. The scenery should be available, as usual, in SD and HD versions. SD version will also be included in the HD package, which will be more expensive by approx. $10.
- Over 250,000 Sq. KM of crisp and colour corrected aerial imagery
- Detailed cityscapes for key cities including Los Angeles and San Diego
- Unforgettable points of interest such as the famous Hollywood Sign
- Over 1000 hand-placed 3D PBR objects to provide an immersive and realistic VFR experience
- Optimised for the best performance even when flying jets across the stunning landscapes and huge cities
- Millions of accurately placed buildings, trees and vegetation perfect for online flying with a friend
- Superb night lighting across all 3D objects for vibrant night-scenes
- Orbx TrueColour technology further enhanced from Florida’s debut
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth US Northern California
- Compatible with X-Plane 11.40 and above, including the new Vulkan technology
The source of this article can be found here.