Previously released for X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D, Pilot Plus has earlier this week officially released their rendition of Bristol Airport (EGGD) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The developers from Pilot Plus are very proud of the scenery and how it came out promising that no detail has been missed. It’s the fourth release for the new simulator from Pilot Plus.
It was further stated by the developers: “The extreme visual fidelity of this airport boasts realism and authenticity, immersing you within the atmosphere that has been captured of the real airport.”.
The scenery features full high-resolution PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground, dynamic rain effects on the control tower glass and terminal buildings, full exterior and interior depiction of the terminal and control tower, or accurate night lighting and sloped runway.
Additionally, the scenery does not only cover the airport itself but the close surrounding area as well with a high-resolution terrain of 1-meter resolution.
The scenery can be purchased through the Pilot Plus website for approximately €16.90 with taxes excluded.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of Bristol Airport
- Precise terrain of 1 metre resolution, inclusive of accurate runway slope
- Full high-resolution PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on terminal and tower glass
- Full exterior and interior of terminal and control tower
- Realistic and accurate night lighting throughout
- Latest high resolution ground imagery and airport layout