Released back in August 2019, Bristol Intl Definitive by Pilot Plus features PBR textures, adaptive vegetation, meaning, that vegetation in autumn will look different than in winter, and a great optimization, for example. The complete changelog can be seen below.
Today, the scenery got released on Orbx Central, meaning, that you can now purchase the scenery via Orbx and install it via Orbx Central, rather than installing it manually. You can purchase the scenery via Orbx for $39,95 AUD (approx. €24,35).
- Our Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
World Traffic 3 Features:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations