Prealsoft Scenery Design, also known as simply Prealsoft, has taken yesterday to their Facebook Page to announce the release of their Paris Landmarks scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator which enhances the default points of interest throughout the city.
On the technical side, the scenery offers numerous custom points of interest throughout the city such as Stade de Franc, Parc de la Villette, Notre dame de Paris, or Panthéon, for example. Not to forget, 19 custom bridges are present in the scenery as well as custom night textures and massive use of PBR on every object.
It was as well mentioned in the feature list, that we can expect free future updates that will bring new objects and points of interest to the scenery. It is nice to see, that the scenery will not be forgotten after the release.
The scenery can be purchased through SimMarket for €10.70 with VAT excluded.
Paris is not only the capital of France but a city full of landmarks as well. Being home to the famous Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, or Notre Dame, over 20 million tourists visit the city every year. There are two airports serving the city as of today, Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- New custom POIs and Objects accurately made which includes : Stade de France, Parc de la vilette, La défense, Panthéon, Les mercuriales, La tour Pleyel, Parc des Princes, Tour Montparnasse, Centre Commercial Montparnasse, Notre-dame de Paris and more.
- 19 Bridges added including: Pont Alexandre III, Pont Neuf, Pont Royal, Pont Bir Hakeim and more.
- Massive use of PBR on each object
- Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Night enhancements on all default POIs
- Continuous free updates including new POIs and Objects