Pyreegue, a flight simulation scenery developer based in Ukraine, has today publicly released the first version of their Lviv Airport (UKLL) scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Being the third scenery released by the developer for the Microsoft Flight Simulator, the scenery features a custom 3D terminal interior, custom night lighting, PBR textures for every object, accurate and up-to-date airport layout, and ILS/VOR data, for example.
Additionally, Pyreegue did recreate some major landmarks around the airport itself. The nearby Lviv Arena or Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant is present in the scenery, for example. The developer has as well included custom animated jetways as well as custom animated ground vehicles to the apron.
The scenery can be purchased through Orbx services for approximately €14.20 or $21.99 AUD.
Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport (UKLL) is the main airport serving the largest city in western Ukraine, Lviv. While it saw almost a million passengers last year, the airport serves as a hub for Wizz Air, SkyUp, and Ukraine International Airlines, the national flag carrier.
- Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building
- Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)
- 2021 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”
- Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included