Realworld Scenery has recently released their rendition of St. Louis Airport (KSTL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. St. Louis Lambert Airport is an international airport located near St. Louis, Missouri. It is named after Albert Bond Lambert, an Olympic medalist and prominent St. Louis aviator. It has destinations all across the US, together with Canada and Mexico.
The scenery can now be bought through Simmarket for €18.60. Among the core features of the scenery, we can find PBR textures, HDR nighttime lighting or correct airport layout, which takes care of providing the most accurate rendition in the airport, comparing it to its real counterpart. There are also over 100 custom-modelled buildings.
- Highly detailed accurate model of St. Louis Lambert International Airport for MSFS
- Correct and working AFCAD – 2021 airport layout – functions for all runways for ATC direction for both user aircraft and AI
- PBR textures for both buildings and ground
- full dynamic HDR nighttime lighting
- Modeled from hundreds of photos
- Ground clutter modelled after the actual photos
- Over 100 custom modelled buildings