RuSky has recently updated their Yak-52 for X-Plane 11 to version 1.23. The update contains some fixes of the aircraft.
This update has been shared via Facebook and has fixed some problems like the replays, where the flying surfaces animations were not correct, simulator crash if the air supply is not open and no sounds of the engine in a replay, after the engine is turned off. More fixes can be found in the changelog down below.
- Fixed replays. All main surface animations are correctly working in replay
- Fixed sim crashing if the air supply is not open and start button pressed
- Fixed if after flight engine is off and in replay engine has no sound
- Fixed librain not working in some cases (change file name z-obj)
- Fixed GMK work
- Fixed brakes force on taxiing and rolls
- Fixed other wind sounds
- Fixed aerodynamic model.
This aircraft is available through the X-Plane.org store. This update is free for all current customers.