ShortFinal Design today announced via X-Plane forums and their Facebook page a new version of their Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC). The update will be free for current users and is expected to be released this month – November 2019.
Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC) is a both military and civil airport located next to Salt Lake City, Utah.
There is KSLC 1.1 on the screenshots, but it should be 1.5. We will update you if you get any future updates on this problem.
- Added light spill to taxiway signs
- Added new PBR ground textures
- Added rain and snow effects on the ground
- Added SAM support with full custom jetways and DGS
- Added winter version
- Information boards now dynamically display time, pressure, temperature
- Replaced vehicles with new PBR models
- Reworked and downscaled normal maps (better visuals, less VRAM usage)