ShortFinal Design has recently updated, to version 1.1, their Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX) scenery for X-Plane 11 featuring updated taxiway and ramp layout, added PBR materials, or drastically reduced VRAM consumption, for example. AutoGate got also replaced by SAM.
The update is free for existing customers and can now be downloaded through your account at the X-Plane.org Store. If don’t have the scenery yet, you can purchase it for $26.95 via the X-Plane.org Store.
Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX) is the primary airport serving the city of Los Angeles, United States. With over 88 million passengers annually, it is the world’s third busiest airport passenger-wise. It serves as a hub for American Airlines, Delta, or United.
- Replaced AutoGate with SAM
- Added midfield concourse (not in use yet)
- Updated taxiway layout (Added taxiways L and K)
- Drastically reduced VRAM consumption
- Updated most airport vehicles with brand new PBR models
- Added weather effects to ground textures
- Added PBR materials to all cars
- Added Vulkan compatible GroundTraffic (Windows only)
- Updated concrete ground textures
- Updated runway skid marks
- Updated ramp layout at terminal 8