SimCoders, a developer group behind HeadShake for example, today released an update for their Reality Expansion Pack. The new update can be downloaded through the store you purchased the product in, or via the SkunkCrafts Updater.
The Reality Expansion Pack for X‑Plane 11 and 10 is an add-on that replaces some internal parts of the sim with custom ones, greatly enhancing the realism.
The newly updated version is now compatible with the new Garmin G5 mod by AFM for the Cessna 172 or has added support for separated cowl flaps axis for each engine for example, as usual, the full changelog can be seen below.
- Added the pitch and power settings table in the kneeboard
- Fix: The KFC225 autopilot did not show the REV status properly
Carenado and Laminar B58
- Added support for separated cowl flaps axis for each engine
- Fix: the total engine hours could be not metered correctly
- Added support for the Garmin G5 mod by AFM