SimHeaven has updated its OSM data scenery X-Europe for X-Plane 11. In this update, we’ve got many improvements using the latest OSM data. There are new reworked regions of UK, Ireland and Germany and more.
In this update, as already mentioned, we have new OSM data provided, so the scenery is more improved, there is a new Ireland and UK region, a new region for Northern Germany, improved generation of layers, service streets, also in airports have been removed, there are more precise settings of buildings and more.
- new region Northern Germany (new objects and facades)
- new region UK/Ireland (only roof colours adapted)
- improved generation of layers (scenery and forests changed position)
- service streets (even in airports) removed
- more precise settings of buildings
- new generated layer 3 – 7
- now Ortho overlays needed for OSM+autogen areas