Stairport Sceneries, a well-known X-Plane 11 and Microsoft Flight Simulator developer, has previewed their rendition of Istanbul Havalimani International Airport (LTFM) for X-Plane 11.
Istanbul Havalimani is one of the worlds largest international airports, located near Istanbul, Turkey. It is located on the European side of the city. The airport has the ambition to be the worlds largest international airport and is now served mainly by Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa or Emirates. The airport replaced the older Istanbul Ataturk International Airport back in 2018.
The airport scenery itself is going to have a variety of features such as photorealistic textures of the airport buildings and vehicles, custom 3D jetway signs, animated vehicles taking care of the life-like feeling of the scenery, custom hand-placed surroundings for as much accurate result and much more.
Stairport Sceneries is working on this scenery together with SceneryTR Design, who made the same airport rendition for Prepar3D.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport buildings and its surroundings
- Photorealistic textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom high-resolution ground textures, detailed markings and full PBR
- Custom 3D Taxiway signs
- Animated jetways, VDGS and marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom animated vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required)
- HDR night lighting
- Custom surroundings with hand-placed autogen and water
- Realistic static aircrafts included
- Custom road layout
- Seasonal texture adaptions (SAM Plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Navdata AIRAC 2104 included