Stairport Sceneries has released their rendition of Perranporth Airfield (EGTP) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery has been released on the same day as their rendition of Venice Lido was announced.
Perranporth Airfield is a local general aviation airfield located in Cornwall in Great Britain. It has to offer two short asphalt runways. In the historic term, the airfield was used mainly during World War II, as it is a former Royal Air Force fighter station. It was used by 21 different Spitfires, which makes it an interesting destination among all World War II fighter enthusiasts.
The scenery has to offer a breathtaking approach with a cliff in front of one of the runways. It also includes animations to make the airfield looking more realistic and more varied. The animations are dependent on the season, time and date, according to which static aircraft and people change at the airfield.
The scenery can be bought through the Aerosoft store for €10.03
- Faithful replica of the last state of construction of EGTP Perranporth Airfield
- Impressive and challenging approach over the Cornwall cliffs
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Various 3D objects and 3D people bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield
- Individual animations like runway direction indicator, windsock and hangar door
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland