Stairport Sceneries, a well-known multi-platform scenery developer, has today pushed a new update for their rendition of Paderborn Airport (EDLP) for X-Plane 11. The update has been first announced through the Aerosoft blog and shared by Stairport Sceneries through their social network profiles.
It is a small update to version v1.0.2. featuring added orthophoto normal maps, minor improvements to the vegetation, new seasons packaging for easier installation, and added airport-specific liveries for airport vehicles, for example.
The update is free of charge for existing customers and can be installed by downloading the updated files from the store of your purchase and replacing the old ones. If you do not own the scenery yet, you can purchase it through Aerosoft for €16,78 excluding VAT.
Paderborn Lippstadt Airport (EDLP) is an international airport located in the northern part of Germany. The airport operates mainly seasonal routes to destinations such as Heraklion, Antalya, or Palma de Mallorca, for example. It is also where the Aerosoft HQ is based at.
- Added new Vulkan ready ground traffic (compatible with SAM AirportVehicles)
- Added airport specific ground vehicle liveries (requires SAM AirportVehicles)
- Added orthohoto normal maps
- Minor vegetation improvements
- New seasons packaging for easier installation and removal of seasons