ToLiss, a well-know X-Plane 11 aircraft developer, has today released a long-awaited major update for their Airbus A319 rendition. Version 1.5 of the aircraft brings not only bug fixes, but also many new features including a completely reworked sounds, simplified rain effects, or changes in the activation process.
What is probably the biggest change in the new update is the new sound system which has not only been transitioned to FMOD but also now features many new sounds including brake fans, door opening/closing, and many more.
Also, what is a nice touch to the aircraft, you no longer need to reload the aircraft when activating it. Flight Plan page in the MCDU has also been tweaked in order to reflect the real aircraft better.
The complete changelog can be found below. If you want to purchase the aircraft, you can do so via the X-Plane.org Store for $69.00. The price should be increased in the coming weeks to match the price of the A321 by ToLiss – $79.90. ToLiss is aiming to have all their aircraft on the same level of quality.
Major new features:
- Sound system fully transitioned to FMOD sounds including new sounds such as door opening/closing, electric hydraulic pump, brake fans, and many more
- Joystick command support for TCA Sidestick and Thrust levers
- Addition of the Bottom of Descent and Descent profile intercept indicators
- Added simplified rain effects that also work under Vulkan/Metal
Minor new features:
- Added Stay-out zone for IAE engine on ground
- Adapted TCAS to new XP11.50 interface now supporting up to 63 other aircraft
- Adapted TCAS to not issue alerts when flying parallel approaches, e.g. in KSFO
- Fine tuning of engine start timing to better reflect the differences between CFM and IAE engine
- Fine tuning of engine auto ignition logic
- Activation does not required aircraft reload anymore
- Idle factor on MCDU status page can be used to stretch or shrink the descent
- INIT page values CRZ TEMP and TROPO enter into the vertical FMGS predictions
- The pilot can now overwrite the ALTN fuel on the MCDU INIT B page
- Added functionality on OHP maintenance panel, like Blue pump override and FADEC ground power
- Improved landing gear strut absorber deflections for more realistic ground attitude
- Fixed SD page displayed after landing after engine shutdown it’s back to DOOR/OXY as it should be
- Reduced time to disarm slides after landing when engines shut down and beacon off.
- Fixed numerous replay issues
- Fixed ISI reset issue on power transients
- Fixed TCAS panel CLR button behaviour
- Fixed cockpit brake pedal animations.
- GPWS does not issue glide slope warning anymore, unless you are on a ILS approach.
- LAND ASAP is now displayed above secondary failures, as it is in real life.
- Fixes to automatic SD page selection logic when ENG mode selector is set to IGN.
- Improvements to the display logics of the MCDU flight plan page.
- Corrected load assignments between generators to avoid generating power out of nothing.
- 3d cockpit model fixes