TorqueSim in cooperation with RealSimGear announced their another aircraft, SR22 G3 GTS. The announcement was made on TorqueSim website.
Developers said that the SR22 will come into closed beta testing in following weeks, and release is expected in the late first quarter of 2020. There are some features of the aircraft provided on the website as well. The aircraft should have G1000 Glass cockpit, which will be customized Laminar’s “X1000”, aircraft will have a synthetic vision, which can be found on their Pocket Rocket or HotStart’s TBM900. Of course, modern features like PBR 4k textures, FMOD sounds or detailed 3D model is included in this aircraft, too. The developers will provide us with more features in the upcoming weeks. Down into the article, you can see the “beta” feature list.
- G1000 Perspective customizations to the Laminar X1000
- Synthetic Vision (using Saso Kiselkov’s Synthetic Vision, as implemented in HotStart’s TBM900 and TorqueSim’s Pocket Rocket)
- Custom engine page and engine sidebar
- Lean-assist functionality
- Top-bar customizations (% Power, Distance, etc)
- Custom boot sequence including “Know Your Limits” and fuel adjustments
- Designed to interface with RealSimGear’s G1000 hardware, especially their G1000 Perspective Package
- Fully-custom electrical system
- Dual-battery and dual-alternator simulated
- All 11 electrical busses individually simulated
- All 48 circuit breakers functional
- High-fidelity flight model created by Austin Meyer of Laminar Research
- Insanely detailed 3D model
- Full PBR 4K Texturing
- Highly immersive custom captured FMOD
- Custom Tail-Number configuration utility
- Persistent systems
- Fully custom C++ plugin using the X-Plane SDK for maximum performance
For further information, stay tuned on FSNews and visit TorqueSim’s website here.