Verticalsim has released their rendition of Boise (KBOI) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The developer announced the release through their social media.
Boise Air Terminal is another scenery that Verticalsim brought from their X-Plane 11 lineup. As usual with any of their scenery, Verticalsim provided us with an extensive surrounding area. The rendition offers a modern 2022 layout based on Navigraph charts. Furthermore, the scenery provides animated passengers, 3D interior, PBR materials on textures, and much more.
- Animated & static passengers with full-scale partial interior
- Custom Jetways
- LOD optimization
- 2022 Layout (Per Navigraph charts)
- HD texturing with full-scale PBR mapping
- Custom ground polygons with accurate markings & materials
- Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, and ATC network
- Correct taxiway signage, guard lights
- HDR Night lighting
- Surrounding areas included (Denny’s, Rodeway Inn, Kopper Kitchen, Motel 6, etc.)
Boise Air Terminal is an international airport near the city of Boise, Idaho. The airport is a joint civil-military airport. It was opened in 1936 and it offers two parallel runways. Virtual pilots can enjoy flights to across the whole United States from there. Some of the main destinations are Chicago O’Hare, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Portland.