X-Plane scenery developer Verticalsim has recently brought the first ever payware North Carolina scenery to life, the airport in question being Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY) located in Cumberland County, North Carolina.
The scenery features a low poly 3D interior on the signature FBO, surrounding Autogen/vegetation hand placed, high resolution PBR ground textures, SAM custom detailed jetways, animated car traffic, 3D grass, highly optimized.
The scenery can be purchased on Verticalsim’s website for approximately €13.44 here
Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY) caters to all flight simmers, whether you like GA flying, regional hops, or commercial service, the airport has something for you. The airport offers service by American Eagle and Delta connection to various destinations such as Atlanta and Dallas. The airport saw over 100,000 passengers in 2015.
- Low poly 3D interior on Signature FBO
- Surrounding Autogen/Vegetation Hand Placed
- High Resolution PBR Ground Textures
- Sam Custom High detailed jetways
- Animated car traffic
- Baked Ambient Occlusion
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- WT3 Taxi Networks and OPS File
- Easy Installation
- Highly Optimized
- 3D Grass
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- • Custom HDR Lighting