Verticalsim Studios, most notably known for VStates, today updated their Norfolk International Airport (KORF) scenery to version 1.4, which features for example new HD SAM jetways and more ground traffic, the full changelog can be seen below.
If you own the previous version and want to update, you can do so by downloading the new version from your account on Verticalsim Studios website. Make sure to uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.
- New HD SAM jetways
- Better concrete
- More groundtraffic
- Changed export target to XP11.30 (for better Traffic Global Compatibility)
- Night lighting
- Professional grade orthography that caters to all Ortho4XP sources and has a custom water mask.-PBR lighting/taxiways.-Newly introduced cargo equipment.-Taxiroutes for WT3 and X-Life.
- 2019 airport layout.
- 11 different custom streetlights.
- Custom edge lights/apron lights/cargo flood light generators.
- Custom ground vehicles.
- High-quality HD trees.
- Airport traffic (using groundtraffic plugin).
- Full SAM support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads).
- Easy install .exe (for windows users)